Thursday, August 27, 2009

Who Wants Free Stella & Dot Jewelry?

Don't you love socializing with your girlfriends?  Why not do it while trying on jewelry in the comfort of your dining room with a Stella and Dot personal Trunk Show?  For booking a show, my hostesses receive a $35 credit toward any item out of the catalog.  Our shows average $800 to $1000 in sales, so hostesses also receive free jewelry and half price items as follows:
Please contact me if you are interested in having a trunk show and getting some of these lovely jewelry items for FREE.
Don't want to have a trunk show? We can do an online party - It is so easy! I will send you the information,we will schedule a date, set you up in the system for orders, and all of your friends can order from the comfort of their home under your name on the Stella & Dot site.  Contact me if you are interested, just leave me a comment below with your email. 
Wear the jewelry that the celebrities are wearing!!

0 comments: