Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas Is Around the Corner - Let Me Help You With Your Gifts!



Halloween is over and the Christmas advertisements have already started.  It seems it comes earlier every year!  This may be a slim year for a lot of people and everyone is doing what they can to save money and/or bring more money into the household.  If you have a trunk show you can receive $350 in Free Jewelry with $1000 in sales! (I also offer an additional $25 credit for all my hostesses as a Thank you!)  You can get Christmas gifts without having to spend any money.

Here are some options for this season:
  • Trunk Show - Partner up with a girlfriend and let me bring my jewelry to your house or office
  • Coffee Klatch - A casual gathering over coffee with 4 to 6 friends - I will bring my box of jewelry to play with.
  • Online Trunk Show - Invite your friends via Evite & Facebook, they order from my site under your name and you get credit for their purchase
Orders are shipped directly to my clients (in my state or in another part of the country) and they receive great customer service.  I also offer discounts on your birthday, have monthly drawings and give-aways. 

Contact me for a Holiday party!  You will love this stylish jewelry - I get compliments on mine every day!

4 comments:

LaDy LaDuke said...

Hi Priscila!

You are the recipient of "One Lovely Blog Award" from LaDy LaDuke!

You can read about it here at our post:

http://ladyladuke.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=28

LaDy LaDuke said...

Hi Elizabeth,

So sorry, but I mixed up your blog name with another and called you Priscila. Please forgive me!

Here's our post with your award!:

http://ladyladuke.blogspot.com/2009/11/yeah-we-are-lovely-blog.html

Courtney Gillard~LaDy LaDuke

Nishant said...

your blog is completely different.

Work From Home India

Elizabeth said...

Thank you - I hope that is good?