Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thrift Store Finds!!

I hit one of my favorite thrift stores the other day and I guess I was really in the mood for the "Bric a Brac" because I left the store with an armload of goodies for a little over $35.00

Here are a few of the things I purchased:

  • Pottery barn wooden shelf - like new with tag marked $29.99, purchased for $7.50
  • Antique corner shelf
  • Three cool/vintage candle stands
  • Cute Vintage Porcelain Elf (Homco?)
  • Vintage glass Santa ornaments
  • Snowman Holiday statue/decoration
  • Decorative black & silver paisley ball (heavy)
  • Glass Cloches
  • Chick/Easter Tea-light holder
  • Box Frame - Going to re-purpose this for a shadow box to display some antique silverware
  • Not Pictured - Ann Taylor blazer (perfect condition)
  • Not Picured - two like new snow saucers/sleds (for the girls) - $5/each
  • Ghost/Halloween candle holder (If you have little ones, thrift stores are the best places to find decorative items for the holidays) - See my pic of recent Easter decorations - I think most of these were 25 cents to $1.  

0 comments: